Texas Data Recovery Services
Contact A Representative
Get A Free Data Recovery Quote
Try Our Easy Data Recovery Wizard
RAID Data Recovery Services
About Us | Data Recovery | Service Quote | Data Recovery Guide | Contact Us
Introduction
Guide Overview

Defining Data Loss
What is data loss?
Key causes of data loss?
Results of data loss?
Impact of data loss?

Data Recovery Causes
Hardware Failure
Human Error
Software Corruption
Computer Viruses
Natural Disasters

Case Study:
The High Cost Of Data Loss


Data Recovery Types
Don't Panic
Hard Drive Failure
RAID/Server Failure
Tape Failure
Optical Failure
Removable Media Failure
Digital Media Failure

Data Recovery Process
Online Evaluation
Send In Your Media
Diagnostic Evaluation
The Recovery
Data Verification
Data Restoration

Facts & Figures

Important Links

Contact DRS
DRS eNewsletter
 Enter your email address to subscribe:
 
 


Data Recovery & Backup Facts and Figures

 
"More than 109,000 TBs of unique enterprise PC data are not being regularly back up"

--IDC analyst Fred Broussard, PC Backup and Higher Prioritization for the Enterprise and Consumer, July 2002

"Data is a valuable corporate asset and should be managed as such, like cash, facilities or any other corporate asset"

--CIO Magazine, July 2002

"One of the key corporate assets today is information. Directors have a legal duty and i responsibility to their shareholders to effectively manage and protect this information. Most large companies now recognize that they can be crippled overnight if their reputations are harmed by failure to protect their information assets"

--Andrew Rathmell, CEO, Information Assurance Advisory Council (IAAC)

"The average amount of revenue lost for all companies in one hour of an IT infrastructure outage is $42,074, and that's doesn't include lost productivity"

--TechRepublic Inc, Laraine Lawson

"Viruses: Survey finds PCs infected at a rate of more than 10% each month"

--(ICSA Labs, 2002)

"35% of all PCs sold to businesses are laptops and 1 in 5 of these laptops will suffer hardware failure in the first 3 years"

--Gartner analyst Brian Gammage, The Changing Spectrum of Mobile PC Usage, October 30, 2002

"Data Recovery is possible in 85% of all data loss cases"

--Dan Pelosi, Data Recovery 911, December 2002

"6% of all PCs will suffer an episode of data loss in any given year, requiring specialized data recovery services"

--Pepperdine University Study, 1999

"Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) for PCs -- the cost of keeping a single PC operational -- has risen to an industry average of between $4000.00 and $11,000 per year"

--Gartner analyst M. Margevicius, Notebook Deployments in the Enterprise, October 10, 2002

"On average, 40% of vital enterprise data resides on servers, the other 60% sits on 500 million OCS and laptops"

--Strategic Resource Corporation

  data recovery services   free recovery quote  
 
 DRS Advantage:
Why choose DRS over the competition?
PHD Trained Engineers
Best In Customer Service
Class 100 Clean Room
   


Quality Customer Service.

Technical Expertise.....and.....

Fast, Secure, and Confidential Services.
 
Data Recovery Guide
Get A Free Quote
Prevention Tips
   
   
Contact By Phone

Contact By Email

Online Evaluation